.MUNIMUNI NG IBANG TAO, ATBP.

those who can play with words are meant to be read and reread.

"Human child," said the Lion, "Where is the boy?"
"He fell over the cliff," said Jill, and added, "Sir." She didn't know what else to call him, and it sounded cheek to call him nothing.
"How did he come to do that, Human Child?"
"He was trying to stop me from falling, Sir."
"Why were you so near the edge, Human Child?"
"I was showing off, Sir."
"That is a very good answer, Human Child. Do so no more."
C.S. Lewis, The Silver Chair (558)

Monday, August 29, 2005

fear and spanish men

“The only thing that keeps you from doing what you want and being happy is yourself. It’s fear, and it comes from the inside.”

"You can only hold me accountable for what I say or do at the moment I say or do it."

“Me gusta acariciarte”

“Eres una diosa”

“Hombre misterioso”

SANTI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home